Monday, June 13, 2011

turning heads

isn't she lovely?

Photobucket

my friend, kellie, asked me to take her head shots for her up and coming acting career. we spent a saturday night shooting and gabbing and laughing and getting smiles by thinking about one of our favorite actors, who will not be mentioned by name (ahem, robert pattinson). and then we enjoyed a celebratory dinner.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

so when she's walking the red carpet and smiling next to her star on the hollywood walk of fame, i can say i knew her when...

Photobucket

4 comments:

angela said...

Great photos, Em! The pink is great on her and really brings out her eyes :)

And good luck to Kelly!

christina said...

great job Em! Hard to pick a fave but I think it would have to be the 4th one up from bottom --very natural smile and I love how the light is pouring in from behind her. Also love your b/w conversion 2nd from bottom - a preset or did you do it on your own? If it's the latter I'm impressed :)

Kellie said...

Oh, Emily...you are too sweet. I'm not so sure about the up can coming acting career (just a little fun I'm having). Your photography and editing are amazing...the subject not as much:) Thanks SO much for doing this. I had such a great time during and after with you. Let's talk more about my favs. Love, Kell

Kelly O'Donnell said...

Great pictures...are you sure this is not heather and your's long lost sister?!?! She looks a lot like you guys! :)