Tuesday, November 15, 2011

hats off

no doubt about it, we love our hats.  particularly these new black and white with red flower accent ones that were just gifted to us by a very talented friend.  so when she mentioned to me that she was thinking of adding a charity to her business, i completely cheered her on and offered to advertise right here on my bloggity blog.

and so, i introduce to you little loopholes and its new buy one, give one program.  for every hat purchased, little loopholes will donate a hat to a child in need.  what a fabulous gift.  purchase one for you, for your daughter, for your niece, for a friend, and feel good knowing that a child who really needs one gets some warmth this winter, too.

Photobucket

happy shopping and happy holidays!

2 comments:

christina said...

these are adorable, so reasonably priced, and I love the BOGO program :)

christina said...

ps. I have dropped off the blogosphere a bit while I've been in class lately :) but I love your new header of C! So adorable!