Saturday, January 9, 2016

my 366

a friend in california sparked an idea back in november- let's do a 365 project with our big girl cameras in 2016.  we'll hold each other accountable, keeping one another motivated and inspired.  yes, i said!

it's something i've been wanting to do for awhile.  i did 2 years of iphone 365 projects in 2013 and 2014, but have been longing to push and expand my photography skills to another level.  and daily practice i felt would only help that.  plus, this being the year we are adding to our family, i want to document our new arrival, capture those first precious moments, see through my lens my girls become big sisters to a new little one, snap those crazy days when nothing seems to get accomplished except loving our new life.

in addition to my cali friend, we've also started a facebook group to only further motivate, inspire and collaborate.  so far, so good.  i'm enjoying the daily challenge of figuring out what to photograph and having to choose one photo a day.  some days, there may be 2, or 3, but my goal is 1.  and i'm trying to shoot details, or scenes, anything really.  moments when my kids aren't noticing my lens.  real, true, beautiful moments.  here's week 1.











No comments: